1. Carbon Management / Reduction Strategy and Action Plan development
Development of strategy and action plans to reduce carbon emissions through proactive energy and environmental management (across all three emissions scopes- GHG Protocol Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions).
Key content includes
- Carbon baseline,
- Performance targets,
- Consumption reduction opportunities,
- Procurement of energy and resources,
- Renewables and/ or low carbon technologies installation,
- Awareness and communications/ engagement
- Carbon offsetting
2. Carbon emissions calculation
Calculating carbon footprint/ carbon emissions baseline using best practice principles and standards e.g. Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHG Protocol), ISO14064.
3. Carbon Emissions Reporting
Support with carbon reporting obligation schemes including: EU Emissions Trading Scheme, Climate Change Agreements. Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) and other Corporate Reporting requirements.
4. Carbon Management Training
Sessions developed and delivered to date include;
- Introduction to Carbon Management,
- How to calculate your organisation’s carbon emissions foot print.
- Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting requirements
Training content can be tailored e.g. using actual consumption data to calculate carbon emissions calculations, identifying emissions scopes.
5. Environmental and Energy Management Systems
Design, development and implementation of ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 compliant management systems