BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Energy is critical to organisations, but often represents a signiﬁcant cost – both to you and the environment
Energy Management Systems allows the users to monitor consumption patterns as they occur and fine tune their usage by time of day, receive predictive alerts to identify and maintain efficiency savings, water leaks and power quality issues to reduce energy and water bills.
- Reduce and control electricity, oil, gas, heating and water bills.
- Manage power quality to increase import capacity and avoid excess reactive charges.
- Avoid excess Import Demand penalty charges.
- Measure and compare shift costs, increase productivity and competitiveness.
- Plot energy costs against product through put.
- Discover opportunities for energy conservation.
- Reduced energy market exposure relating to price volatility, energy supply resilience and process efficiencies.
- Avoiding long-term environmental and carbon penalties by complying with current and future regulatory requirements.
- Enhanced reputation from meeting the sustainability expectations of shareholders and customers through a certified energy management system according to ISO 50001.
- Improved energy security through reduced demand.
A DETAILED VIEW OF ENERGY & CARBON & WATER PARAMETERS
- Maximum Demand
- Power Factor
- kWh / Cost
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Carbon tCO2e / Cost
- Gas Volume / Cost
- Kerosene Volume / Cost
- Water volume / Cost